Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I LOVE my Ergobaby Carrier!

So I am totally in love with my new ErgoBaby Carrier! It is sooooo AWESOME!!! I took the boys on an outing today and it came in so handy. DJ played in the sand at the park with some other kids while Eli cruised around with me in the carrier on my front. Then when we came home DJ insisted on being held, so I put him in the carrier on my back and then just held Eli in the front. It is by far the most comfortable carrier I have ever tried! When we got home I even went up and down our stairs a few times with DJ still in the carrier on my back and it was so comfortable! And he weighs 35 pounds! The carriers are a little pricey but well worth the money, especially if you have two little one's to get around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment